We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
- We only use your information for uses that can fairly be deemed to be in your best interests and that of your business.
- We will only use your personal information for the purposes we clearly state at the point at which you provide it to us.
- We will only share your personal information with our employees, contractors, agents or professional advisors where it is necessary in order to fulfil a valid, stated purpose, as above.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of all your personal information that we hold. To make this request, please email us directly.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its requirements please see our GDPR Privacy Statement
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
The following are the main Cookies used on our site;
These are Google Maps third party cookies, which are unique identifiers to allow traffic analysis to Google Maps.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
We do not hold any personal information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in May 2018