ST MARY’S, DALKEITH

by Alasdair Rankin |  07 Dec 2018

Aitken Turnbull Architects are delighted to be working with St Mary’s Episcopal Church in Dalkeith to develop proposals for the new St Mary’s Centre, a Church Centre and Community Hub in the grounds of the original Grade A listed church.  Built in 1843 St Mary’s sits at the entrance to Dalkeith Country Park and was previously the private family chapel for the Duke of Buccleuch.

 

LATEST NEWS
© 2018 Aitken Turnbull